Living the dying daily

Home/Blog Forums Letters, Emails, and Study Papers Living the dying daily

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      James
      Keymaster

Steve, I am still learning how to talk about what God is showing me. And, I know the Holy Spirit is working in your life because you would not be on the same page as me if He wasn’t. Mankind has been deceived in a “masterful” way and it is difficult to explain to people that what they have learned is wrong when, as you pointed out, we are both using the same words, phrases, and concepts but with entirely different meanings. People have no idea and don’t want to believe, that they are deceived. You and I have been through life in such a way that we realized there was no other possible explanation left for our problems. We MUST have been deceived. That is a painful realization. It is actually death. And, this is the very death the Bible speaks of when it talks about dying daily. After we accept that we died with Christ on the Cross, then we live out that death as we continually discover and acknowledge that we have been believing lies. Not because we intentionally wanted to believe lies but because we have been tricked. But, we now recognize that because God loves us He is working to train us to be the wonderful persons that, in Christ, we are. Sometimes it is painful. But, it is not terminal though it may feel like it.

James

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar